Areas Needed: Savannah, Georgia | Raleigh/Durham and Winston-Salem, NC
We are looking for a passionate Project Manager who will partner with and ensure the long-term success of our customers.
Project Management responsibilities include developing long-term relationships with your portfolio of assigned projects. Project managers will liaise between customers and sales teams to ensure the timely and successful delivery of our solutions according to customer needs.
- Operate as the lead point of contact for any and all matters specific to your customers.
- Build and maintain strong, long-lasting customer relationships.
- Ensure the timely and successful delivery of our solutions according to customer needs and objectives.
- Forecast and track all scheduling operations and billings for each month utilizing principles of project management and provide feedback on resources and allocations to the COO.
- Communicate clearly the progress of monthly/quarterly results with the COO.
- Responsible for overall results for the projects you manage.
- Building a team atmosphere and executing a staff development plan set forth by COO.
- Proven Project Management or other relevant experience.
- Demonstrate the ability to communicate, present, and influence credibly and effectively at all levels of the organization, including the executive and C-levels.
- Experience in delivering client-focused solutions based on customer needs.
- Proven ability to manage multiple projects at a time while paying strict attention to detail.
- Excellent listening, negotiation, and presentation skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Responsible for achieving monthly, quarterly and annual goals.
- Responsible for the professionalism of Change Orders being sent to customers.
- Responsible for estimating change orders, entering change orders into the Knack program, and communicating change orders with your portfolio of customers.
- Responsible for making sure all Project Superintendents and Technicians complete daily timesheets in Knack.
- Responsible for communicating assigned jobs with your Project Superintendents and Technicians. This includes clearly communicating the SOW, schedule, and customer expectations for all jobs sold.
- Responsible for coordinating and scheduling assigned jobs with your customers.
- Project Managers will be responsible for order placement, scheduling work based on parameters set forth by the Sales Team, communicating progress and completion of jobs and staffing requirements with the COO.
- Responsible for coordination and scheduling remote support services for programming needs on projects with the Managed Services Director.
- Responsible for maintaining and keeping the Sales CRM, Knack, up-to-date at all times.
- Responsible for submitting billing to the accounting department in a timely manner.
- General Contractor billing due by 19th of each month
- All other job billing due by the 25th of each month w/ final billing due the date a job is completed.
Every two weeks the Project Managers, CFO, COO will meet to discuss pending projects, projected completion dates, billing projections, change order tracking and the status of all open jobs, staffing requirements, and operational metrics listed below.
- Project budgets and potential adjustments that need to be planned for.
- Change Orders entered in a timely manner.
- Billing projections and schedules receiving accurately and efficiently
- Projects delivered on-time and budget ratio
- Projects delivered under time and budget ratio
- Complete reporting on project that exceed budget and time. (Lessons Learned)
- Communicate staffing requirements based on load and budget allowances.