Areas Needed: Atlanta, Georgia | Raleigh/Durham and Winston-Salem, NC
CooperCraft Communications, Inc., is looking for a highly motivated, responsible, dedicated and experienced low voltage security technician that has a proven record of integrity.
- Aplicant must have a minimum of 3 years field experience in installation, programming, and servicing door access control systems and analog and IP CCTV systems.
- Familiarity with S2 Security Technologies, Milestone, Avigilon, Axis, Hikvision, and Honeywell CCTV systems is a plus.
- Experience with intrusion alarm systems and fire alarm systems is a plus.
- Experience with fiber optic cabling, termination, and testing is a plus.
- Applicant must be able to communicate with customers in a professional manner, both verbally and written.
- Applicant must be proficient in leading onsite projects and providing direction to helper technicians.
- Applicant must be proficient in performing installation and programming tasks required for system project completion.
- Applicant must be proficient in installation, termination, and testing of low voltage copper category cabling.
- Applicant must have a basic understanding of networking.
- Applicant must be willing to travel. Travel is not limited to the local area.