Intrusion systems help protect against burglary, robbery, and intrusion. Intrusion alarm systems are designed to detect any unauthorized entry into a building or area, and if any intrusion is detected the alarm system sends signal to central stations. Intrusion alarm system can include motion sensing, glass break detection, and shock detection.
- Monitoring provided by a UL listed central monitoring station.
- Cell phone back up monitoring is also available
- Wireless key fob remotes
- Graphic and voice keypads with a message center
- Advanced paging feature notifies user when alarm has been deactivated
- Customizable zones that allow for special protection in sensitive areas
- Single button operation