Area Needed: Atlanta, Georgia
We are looking for a competitive and trustworthy Sales Executive to help us build up our business activities. You will be responsible for discovering and pursuing new sales prospects and maintaining customer satisfaction. The goal is to meet and surpass the company’s expectations to drive rapid and sustainable growth.
- Identifies business opportunities by identifying prospects and evaluating their position in the industry; researching and analyzing sales options.
- Actively seek out new sales opportunities through cold calling, networking and social media.
- Sells products by establishing contact and developing relationships with prospects; recommending solutions.
- Give accurate advice to potential customers regarding the services available, offering a range of moving solutions appropriate to the client.
- When visiting key customers and prospects, you will utilize your core selling skills to provide effective solutions to their needs.
- Attend any conferences and functions where the promotion of the company’s services is possible, and they must prepare and give sales presentations.
- Identifies products, improvements, or new products by remaining current on industry trends, market activities, and competitors.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Fast Learner and a passion for sales.
- Self-motivated with a results-driven approach.
- Excellent listening, negotiation, and presentation skills.
- Excellent verbal and writte`n communication skills.
- Strong time management and organizational skills.
- Deadline and detail-oriented.
- Ability to build rapport with clients.
- Responsible for organizing a weekly schedule that provides insight on the territory you will be in, prospective clients you will be visiting, follow up visits, and any scheduled meetings.
- Responsible for entering schedule into appropriate database.
- Responsible for establishing twelve new prospective customers per week through cold calling, networking, social media, and other alternate methods.
- Responsible for monthly follow up on pending proposals reaching out to the client via email, phone call or visit.
- Responsible for entering prospective customers, new leads, and maintaining all updates for clients in Knack Program.
- Responsible for applying proper etiquette for each client and situation.
- Example: proper attire should be worn for each client and prospective customers at each encounter. This means jeans are not acceptable garment items when in front of customers. Business attire is mandatory for all client visits, networking events, and conventions.
- *Note: Industrial clients and factory settings account executives must then follow the companies required dress code example: (steel toe boots, no jewelry, hair net and or beard net, hard hat, safety glasses, and any other industry specific requirements).
- Responsible for the professionalism of proposals being sent to customers.
- Responsible for providing the Project Design/Engineering/Estimation division with adequate survey information and time to prepare estimate and SOW.
- Responsible for communicating sold jobs to COO to be assigned to an account manager. Once assigned to appropriate account manager liaison meeting and briefing for the job.
All account Executives are responsible for attending monthly meeting. Meeting is to be held the first Monday of each month at 11:00 with lunch to follow unless otherwise notified by appropriate staff member. Meetings will be utilized to discuss previous month’s sales, pending proposals, potential leads, and the next month’s projects. Each Account Executive will be responsible for providing updates on existing clients, prospects, and current jobs.