Service Coordinator responsibilities include management and oversight of the remote support and onsite support aspects of service. Service Coordinator will liaise between customers and cross-functional internal teams to ensure the timely and successful delivery of our services according to customer needs.
- Operate as the coordinator between the remote support and onsite support aspects of our service delivery model.
- Ensure strict adherence to the work order flowchart and metrics assigned to them.
- Ensure the timely and successful delivery of our services according to customer needs and objectives.
- Communicate clearly with all stakeholders the progress of weekly events and outstanding tasks in order to drive the schedule and delivery of services.
- Responsible for overall results for the services you manage
- Direct management of all service technicians
- Proven service management or other relevant experience
- Demonstrated the ability to communicate, present and influence credibly and effectively at all levels of the organization.
- Experience in delivering service in a manner which places the customer’s needs first.
- Proven ability to manage multiple departments at a time while paying strict attention to detail
- Excellent listening, negotiation and presentation skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Responsible for meeting monthly, quarterly and annual goals.
- Responsible for checking up and taking direct ownership of service issues that have fallen outside of acceptable delivery metrics.
- Responsible for coordinating and scheduling onsite support within the timelines and metrics set forth in our service delivery model.
- Responsible for coordinating and scheduling onsite support for maintenance contracts which require inspections.
- Responsible for ensuring all backups are updated and within acceptable parameters set forth in our service delivery model.
- Responsible for coordinating staffing needs with other team members should there be a short-time resource shortage or scheduling difficulty.
- Responsible for communicating daily job responsibilities and weekly schedules to Managed Services Director in order to create continuity of service in time-off events
- Responsible for preparing all service-related billing weekly and submit to the accounting department.
- Responsible for ensuring that all remote services time in projects is sufficient for tasks assigned and communicate any deficiencies to the Director of Managed Services.
- The Service Coordinator will schedule technicians for work orders and projects as needed companywide through the Knack platform. The coordinator will need to work closely with managed services resources to fill workflow obligations with the best-suited personnel.
- The Service Coordinator will schedule Managed Services resources as needed for technical support and project professional services.
- The Service Coordinator will perform quality assurance and efficiency reports monthly.
- The Service Coordinator is responsible for ordering materials as needed for work orders or projects. The Service Coordinator may issue PO’s for miscellaneous materials needed for projects or work orders. PO’s are generated through Knack.
- The Service Coordinator will enter service tickets into Knack from either email submission or phoned in requests.
- The Service Coordinator will strive to provide efficient scheduling of all resources to keep unbillable time to a minimum.
- The Service Coordinator will assist with answering the main phone line.
- The Service Coordinator will approve timesheets daily. Verify the accuracy of time worked to the job/service ticket assigned.
- The Service Coordinator will report directly to the Managed Services Director.
Every two weeks the Service Coordinator and Managed Services Director will meet to discuss service delivery issues, projected and actual response time efficiency of personnel, the status of all maintenance contracts, staffing requirements, and metrics listed below.
Minimum High School Graduate or equivalent.
Must be proficient in Microsoft Office software
Experience in customer service.